Kanye West is 'not changing diapers' for baby North
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.5 of 13
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: NPG10 of 13
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: VPE/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
It's a dirty job and somebody's gotta do it, but that somebody is not Kanye West. Since welcoming baby daughter North with girlfriend Kim Kardashian on June 15, West, 36, has embraced almost every aspect of fatherhood, with one notable exception: dirty diapers.
A source close to the Kardashian family told Us that although the "Black Skinhead" rapper is totally in love with his newborn little girl, he's not so keen on dealing with her messes. "He's not changing diapers," the insider revealed in the July 8 issue of Us Weekly.
He is, however, stepping up in other ways. "He doesn't leave North for more than an hour," one source marveled of the proud new dad. Added another: "Kanye holds the baby all the time."
Indeed, both West and Kardashian seem to be settling in quite nicely to life with their little bundle of joy. "Kim is breast-feeding constantly," one source told Us of the 32-year-old first-time mom. "She's loving it."
Added longtime friend and Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin: "When I walked in to see her, Kim was holding the baby. I said, 'Oh, my God. You're a natural.' Kim said, 'I know -- it's so weird!'"
Motherhood has definitely changed the media-savvy reality star. Since giving birth five weeks early in mid-June, the normally tweet-happy new mom has surfaced on social media only twice -- to wish sister Khloe a happy 29th birthday and to promote the June 30 episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
Sources say both she and West are adamant about keeping their baby out of the spotlight, at least for the time being. In fact, as Us Weekly previously reported, the couple turned down a whopping $3 million deal with an Australian magazine for the first baby photos of little North.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite