Kanye West is 'not changing diapers' for baby North
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.5 of 13
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: NPG10 of 13
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: VPE/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
It's a dirty job and somebody's gotta do it, but that somebody is not Kanye West. Since welcoming baby daughter North with girlfriend Kim Kardashian on June 15, West, 36, has embraced almost every aspect of fatherhood, with one notable exception: dirty diapers.
A source close to the Kardashian family told Us that although the "Black Skinhead" rapper is totally in love with his newborn little girl, he's not so keen on dealing with her messes. "He's not changing diapers," the insider revealed in the July 8 issue of Us Weekly.
He is, however, stepping up in other ways. "He doesn't leave North for more than an hour," one source marveled of the proud new dad. Added another: "Kanye holds the baby all the time."
Indeed, both West and Kardashian seem to be settling in quite nicely to life with their little bundle of joy. "Kim is breast-feeding constantly," one source told Us of the 32-year-old first-time mom. "She's loving it."
Added longtime friend and Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin: "When I walked in to see her, Kim was holding the baby. I said, 'Oh, my God. You're a natural.' Kim said, 'I know -- it's so weird!'"
Motherhood has definitely changed the media-savvy reality star. Since giving birth five weeks early in mid-June, the normally tweet-happy new mom has surfaced on social media only twice -- to wish sister Khloe a happy 29th birthday and to promote the June 30 episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
Sources say both she and West are adamant about keeping their baby out of the spotlight, at least for the time being. In fact, as Us Weekly previously reported, the couple turned down a whopping $3 million deal with an Australian magazine for the first baby photos of little North.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite