Kanye West lashes out at Paparazzi: "Don't talk to me"
- Photo: FANA/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Twitter/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Kanye West is in no mood to play nice. The new father, who has been busy simultaneously looking after baby North West with girlfriend Kim Kardashian in Los Angeles and working on new material in Paris, lashed out at paparazzi at LAX on Friday, giving one photographer a dramatic earful.
The rapper, 36, was ducking out of a black car at the curbside in a casual gray hoodie and jeans as he made his way into the airport when a photographer started calling his name, telling Yeezy that he was a big fan.
"I appreciate it, but don't talk," West responded with a deadpan expression as he tried to cover the camera lens. "I don't want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know. And tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows."
When the photographer continued to follow West into the airport, the irritated rapper pushed the camera aside and stalked away toward his Atlanta-bound flight.
Several fellow passengers later tweeted about how West received "special treatment" boarding the Delta flight.
The "Yeezus" rapper was most recently in L.A. to spend time with Kardashian, 32, and his baby daughter North West, born five weeks early on June 15.
"Kanye, Kim and North always take naps together," a source told Us Weekly about the trio. "The three of them cuddle and just hang out."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite