Kanye West lashes out at Paparazzi: "Don't talk to me"
- Photo: FANA/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Twitter/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
Kanye West is in no mood to play nice. The new father, who has been busy simultaneously looking after baby North West with girlfriend Kim Kardashian in Los Angeles and working on new material in Paris, lashed out at paparazzi at LAX on Friday, giving one photographer a dramatic earful.
The rapper, 36, was ducking out of a black car at the curbside in a casual gray hoodie and jeans as he made his way into the airport when a photographer started calling his name, telling Yeezy that he was a big fan.
"I appreciate it, but don't talk," West responded with a deadpan expression as he tried to cover the camera lens. "I don't want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know. And tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows."
When the photographer continued to follow West into the airport, the irritated rapper pushed the camera aside and stalked away toward his Atlanta-bound flight.
Several fellow passengers later tweeted about how West received "special treatment" boarding the Delta flight.
The "Yeezus" rapper was most recently in L.A. to spend time with Kardashian, 32, and his baby daughter North West, born five weeks early on June 15.
"Kanye, Kim and North always take naps together," a source told Us Weekly about the trio. "The three of them cuddle and just hang out."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite