Kanye West lashes out at Paparazzi: "Don't talk to me"
- Photo: FANA/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Twitter/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: VM/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'When the Game Stands Tall's' Alexander Ludwig: Learning Football Moves WMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 3:42:00 PM
- SNL Alum Rachel Dratch Will Guest-Star on Parks and Recreation's Final SeasonMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 3:38:00 PM
- Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children' to Open in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 3:38:00 PM
- James Foley's Brother Says U.S. Could've Done More to Save Slain JournalistMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Chappelle's Show' Co-Creator: I'd Pay to Get Cops to Wear CamerMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:25:00 PM
- 'When the Game Stands Tall's' Alexander Ludwig: Learning Football Moves W
Kanye West is in no mood to play nice. The new father, who has been busy simultaneously looking after baby North West with girlfriend Kim Kardashian in Los Angeles and working on new material in Paris, lashed out at paparazzi at LAX on Friday, giving one photographer a dramatic earful.
The rapper, 36, was ducking out of a black car at the curbside in a casual gray hoodie and jeans as he made his way into the airport when a photographer started calling his name, telling Yeezy that he was a big fan.
"I appreciate it, but don't talk," West responded with a deadpan expression as he tried to cover the camera lens. "I don't want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know. And tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows."
When the photographer continued to follow West into the airport, the irritated rapper pushed the camera aside and stalked away toward his Atlanta-bound flight.
Several fellow passengers later tweeted about how West received "special treatment" boarding the Delta flight.
The "Yeezus" rapper was most recently in L.A. to spend time with Kardashian, 32, and his baby daughter North West, born five weeks early on June 15.
"Kanye, Kim and North always take naps together," a source told Us Weekly about the trio. "The three of them cuddle and just hang out."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite