Kanye West Rants About Why He Wears Fur
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: WENN5 of 8
- Photo: FZS/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
Just when you thought Kanye West had calmed down, he's ranting about why he's a "rock star" for wearing fur.
After PETA criticized the rapper, 32, for wearing fur during Men's Fashion Week in Paris earlier this week, West, who also made the animal-rights organization's list of worst-dressed celebrities of 2009, defended himself by leaving one of his typical all-caps tirades on his blog.
"When it's all said and done, remember the fearless, remember the dreamers, remember those who represent the ghetto ... The fairy tale of nothing to something," West wrote late Friday.
He continued: "I'm briefly saddened by negative comments, but I have to remember those people are scared, incapable or just plain idiots. We are the f---ing rock stars baby. No cocaine, just life my n---as!! No cocaine, just life! It's funny to me when fashion bloggers down our outfits and then super jock outlandish sh-- on the runway but they dress mad prude and don't live fashion."
The star, who is often photographed alongside fur-loving girlfriend Amber Rose, also took pride in his ability to rise above the situation.
"Very few human beings are strong enough to take constant hate," he wrote."If we don't do what you feel is the shit, you beat us up verbally and mentally."
PETA didn't take lightly to his fashion choices.
"Kanye can't help making himself look like an idiot, whether at an awards show or a fashion show," PETA Vice President Dan Matthews said in a statement. "He and his girlfriend look like pathetic creatures from a shabby roadside zoo."
More on Wonderwall:
Look back at Madonna's style reinventions
More from Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite