Kanye West serenades Kim Kardashian at Met gala, calls her 'awesome'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Hey, haters: Leave Kim Kardashian alone! That's the message that Kanye West shared with the A-list list attendees inside New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art as he performed a new song during the annual Costume Institute gala. With his 7-months-pregnant girlfriend looking on, the rapper, 35, debuted a track that was "an ode to Kim ... about how awesome she is," an insider explained to Us. "The audience was jamming to it. Kim was smiling and loving it."
Another fan? Supermodel Coco Rocha, who shared a Vine of West's performance. "Kanye telling Kim not to worry what anyone says that she's awesome. Quite touching really."
By all accounts, Kardashian, 32, had a fantastic night. The reality star emphasized her baby bump in a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci gown: A long, floral print gown with high slit plus matching, built-in gloves and sandals. Sharing her own snapshot of West's performance, she returned the compliment: "Baby you're AWESOME." Among other instagram snapshots, Kardashian shared a huge group shot, where the famous couple are surrounded by other revelers (some of them flipping off the camera playfully). "Night at the Musuem," Kardashian wrote in lieu of a caption.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite