Kanye West serenades Kim Kardashian at Met gala, calls her 'awesome'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Hey, haters: Leave Kim Kardashian alone! That's the message that Kanye West shared with the A-list list attendees inside New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art as he performed a new song during the annual Costume Institute gala. With his 7-months-pregnant girlfriend looking on, the rapper, 35, debuted a track that was "an ode to Kim ... about how awesome she is," an insider explained to Us. "The audience was jamming to it. Kim was smiling and loving it."
Another fan? Supermodel Coco Rocha, who shared a Vine of West's performance. "Kanye telling Kim not to worry what anyone says that she's awesome. Quite touching really."
By all accounts, Kardashian, 32, had a fantastic night. The reality star emphasized her baby bump in a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci gown: A long, floral print gown with high slit plus matching, built-in gloves and sandals. Sharing her own snapshot of West's performance, she returned the compliment: "Baby you're AWESOME." Among other instagram snapshots, Kardashian shared a huge group shot, where the famous couple are surrounded by other revelers (some of them flipping off the camera playfully). "Night at the Musuem," Kardashian wrote in lieu of a caption.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite