Kanye West serenades Kim Kardashian at Met gala, calls her 'awesome'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
Hey, haters: Leave Kim Kardashian alone! That's the message that Kanye West shared with the A-list list attendees inside New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art as he performed a new song during the annual Costume Institute gala. With his 7-months-pregnant girlfriend looking on, the rapper, 35, debuted a track that was "an ode to Kim ... about how awesome she is," an insider explained to Us. "The audience was jamming to it. Kim was smiling and loving it."
Another fan? Supermodel Coco Rocha, who shared a Vine of West's performance. "Kanye telling Kim not to worry what anyone says that she's awesome. Quite touching really."
By all accounts, Kardashian, 32, had a fantastic night. The reality star emphasized her baby bump in a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci gown: A long, floral print gown with high slit plus matching, built-in gloves and sandals. Sharing her own snapshot of West's performance, she returned the compliment: "Baby you're AWESOME." Among other instagram snapshots, Kardashian shared a huge group shot, where the famous couple are surrounded by other revelers (some of them flipping off the camera playfully). "Night at the Musuem," Kardashian wrote in lieu of a caption.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite