Kanye West serenades Kim Kardashian at Met gala, calls her 'awesome'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Hey, haters: Leave Kim Kardashian alone! That's the message that Kanye West shared with the A-list list attendees inside New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art as he performed a new song during the annual Costume Institute gala. With his 7-months-pregnant girlfriend looking on, the rapper, 35, debuted a track that was "an ode to Kim ... about how awesome she is," an insider explained to Us. "The audience was jamming to it. Kim was smiling and loving it."
Another fan? Supermodel Coco Rocha, who shared a Vine of West's performance. "Kanye telling Kim not to worry what anyone says that she's awesome. Quite touching really."
By all accounts, Kardashian, 32, had a fantastic night. The reality star emphasized her baby bump in a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci gown: A long, floral print gown with high slit plus matching, built-in gloves and sandals. Sharing her own snapshot of West's performance, she returned the compliment: "Baby you're AWESOME." Among other instagram snapshots, Kardashian shared a huge group shot, where the famous couple are surrounded by other revelers (some of them flipping off the camera playfully). "Night at the Musuem," Kardashian wrote in lieu of a caption.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite