Kanye West serenades Kim Kardashian at Met gala, calls her 'awesome'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Thanks Fans for Support: 'Her Condition Remains SeriMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:20:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; Bogdanov
Hey, haters: Leave Kim Kardashian alone! That's the message that Kanye West shared with the A-list list attendees inside New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art as he performed a new song during the annual Costume Institute gala. With his 7-months-pregnant girlfriend looking on, the rapper, 35, debuted a track that was "an ode to Kim ... about how awesome she is," an insider explained to Us. "The audience was jamming to it. Kim was smiling and loving it."
Another fan? Supermodel Coco Rocha, who shared a Vine of West's performance. "Kanye telling Kim not to worry what anyone says that she's awesome. Quite touching really."
By all accounts, Kardashian, 32, had a fantastic night. The reality star emphasized her baby bump in a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci gown: A long, floral print gown with high slit plus matching, built-in gloves and sandals. Sharing her own snapshot of West's performance, she returned the compliment: "Baby you're AWESOME." Among other instagram snapshots, Kardashian shared a huge group shot, where the famous couple are surrounded by other revelers (some of them flipping off the camera playfully). "Night at the Musuem," Kardashian wrote in lieu of a caption.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite