Kanye West's lawyers respond to sex tape claim
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 19
- Photo: WENN3 of 19
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet4 of 19
- Photo: Victoria Will, Invision Agency/.5 of 19
- Photo: Brad Barket/Invision/AP6 of 19
- Photo: kimkardashain/Instagram7 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG8 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America10 of 19
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Twitter11 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNYF/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Instagram13 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Lawyers representing Kanye West have fired off a cease and desist letter banning the publication of pictures and footage taken from a raunchy video which was allegedly stolen from the rapper's computer.
RELATED: 2012's Hottest Summer Couples
West's attorneys claim an intimate tape featuring the star was "illegally obtained" and "believed to have been stolen from Mr. West's computer."
They have sent out legal letters demanding all of the footage be removed from various internet sites because publication constitutes "violations of Mr. West's rights of privacy and publicity."
The letter from West's lawyer Lisa M. Buckley, obtained by Allhiphop.com, reads, "The screen shot as well as the tape from which the screen shot was taken, were illegally obtained and believed to have been stolen from Mr. West's computer. ... Posting, advertising, marketing, displaying and otherwise disseminating the stolen screen shot and/or other materials on the tape constitute actionable violations of Mr. West's privacy and publicity."
RELATED: New Celeb Couples: Will They Last?
The letter goes on to threaten legal action against anyone who publishes the images, and demands information about who has been offering the tape for sale.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite