Kanye West's lawyers respond to sex tape claim
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 19
- Photo: WENN3 of 19
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet4 of 19
- Photo: Victoria Will, Invision Agency/.5 of 19
- Photo: Brad Barket/Invision/AP6 of 19
- Photo: kimkardashain/Instagram7 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG8 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America10 of 19
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Twitter11 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNYF/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Instagram13 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 4:08 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 4:40:15 PM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' Monologue
Lawyers representing Kanye West have fired off a cease and desist letter banning the publication of pictures and footage taken from a raunchy video which was allegedly stolen from the rapper's computer.
RELATED: 2012's Hottest Summer Couples
West's attorneys claim an intimate tape featuring the star was "illegally obtained" and "believed to have been stolen from Mr. West's computer."
They have sent out legal letters demanding all of the footage be removed from various internet sites because publication constitutes "violations of Mr. West's rights of privacy and publicity."
The letter from West's lawyer Lisa M. Buckley, obtained by Allhiphop.com, reads, "The screen shot as well as the tape from which the screen shot was taken, were illegally obtained and believed to have been stolen from Mr. West's computer. ... Posting, advertising, marketing, displaying and otherwise disseminating the stolen screen shot and/or other materials on the tape constitute actionable violations of Mr. West's privacy and publicity."
RELATED: New Celeb Couples: Will They Last?
The letter goes on to threaten legal action against anyone who publishes the images, and demands information about who has been offering the tape for sale.
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite