Kanye West's lawyers respond to sex tape claim
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 19
- Photo: WENN3 of 19
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet4 of 19
- Photo: Victoria Will, Invision Agency/.5 of 19
- Photo: Brad Barket/Invision/AP6 of 19
- Photo: kimkardashain/Instagram7 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG8 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America10 of 19
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Twitter11 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNYF/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Instagram13 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks18 of 19
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Lawyers representing Kanye West have fired off a cease and desist letter banning the publication of pictures and footage taken from a raunchy video which was allegedly stolen from the rapper's computer.
RELATED: 2012's Hottest Summer Couples
West's attorneys claim an intimate tape featuring the star was "illegally obtained" and "believed to have been stolen from Mr. West's computer."
They have sent out legal letters demanding all of the footage be removed from various internet sites because publication constitutes "violations of Mr. West's rights of privacy and publicity."
The letter from West's lawyer Lisa M. Buckley, obtained by Allhiphop.com, reads, "The screen shot as well as the tape from which the screen shot was taken, were illegally obtained and believed to have been stolen from Mr. West's computer. ... Posting, advertising, marketing, displaying and otherwise disseminating the stolen screen shot and/or other materials on the tape constitute actionable violations of Mr. West's privacy and publicity."
RELATED: New Celeb Couples: Will They Last?
The letter goes on to threaten legal action against anyone who publishes the images, and demands information about who has been offering the tape for sale.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite