Kanye West's lawyers respond to sex tape claim
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 19
- Photo: WENN3 of 19
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet4 of 19
- Photo: Victoria Will, Invision Agency/.5 of 19
- Photo: Brad Barket/Invision/AP6 of 19
- Photo: kimkardashain/Instagram7 of 19
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG8 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America10 of 19
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Twitter11 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNYF/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Instagram13 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Lawyers representing Kanye West have fired off a cease and desist letter banning the publication of pictures and footage taken from a raunchy video which was allegedly stolen from the rapper's computer.
RELATED: 2012's Hottest Summer Couples
West's attorneys claim an intimate tape featuring the star was "illegally obtained" and "believed to have been stolen from Mr. West's computer."
They have sent out legal letters demanding all of the footage be removed from various internet sites because publication constitutes "violations of Mr. West's rights of privacy and publicity."
The letter from West's lawyer Lisa M. Buckley, obtained by Allhiphop.com, reads, "The screen shot as well as the tape from which the screen shot was taken, were illegally obtained and believed to have been stolen from Mr. West's computer. ... Posting, advertising, marketing, displaying and otherwise disseminating the stolen screen shot and/or other materials on the tape constitute actionable violations of Mr. West's privacy and publicity."
RELATED: New Celeb Couples: Will They Last?
The letter goes on to threaten legal action against anyone who publishes the images, and demands information about who has been offering the tape for sale.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite