Kara DioGuardi Baby News
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FOX10 of 16
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
By Entertainment Tonight
Former "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi is going to have a baby!
The 42-year-old Grammy-nominated songwriter confirms to People.com that she and her husband, Mike McCuddy, are preparing to welcome a son via gestational surrogate in the coming weeks.
"We are eagerly awaiting the healthy and happy birth of our son, Greyson James Carroll McCuddy," DioGuardi told the magazine. After years of struggling with fertility issues, the music star said she and her husband decided to use a surrogate and the process "worked on the first try."
"I've got two people on my mind," DioGuardi said. "Her (the surrogate) and the baby. She's given us this incredible gift."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite