Karl Lagerfeld: Adele Is Too Fat
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/.7 of 9
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &ap
Talk about a backhanded compliment!
Famed fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld knows the fashion industry like the inside of a Chanel suit, but when it comes to being diplomatic about a woman's body shape, he could use a little help.
"The thing at the moment is Adele. She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice," the 78-year-old head designer and creative director for Chanel told Metro Paris on Monday about the "Someone Like You" songstress, 23.
The Parisian installment of the daily gratis paper also quizzed Lagerfeld on various current events, with M.I.A.'s middle finger during Sunday's Super Bowl performance with Madonna and Nicki Minaj being one of them.
"Nowadays people give the middle finger quite quickly -– it's not the best behavior," Lagerfeld said. "Everybody does that. What's new about that? It's just become a bad habit. People in magazines are 50 percent bimbo and 50 percent pregnant women."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite