Karl Lagerfeld: Adele Is Too Fat
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/.7 of 9
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of Anarchy
Talk about a backhanded compliment!
Famed fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld knows the fashion industry like the inside of a Chanel suit, but when it comes to being diplomatic about a woman's body shape, he could use a little help.
"The thing at the moment is Adele. She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice," the 78-year-old head designer and creative director for Chanel told Metro Paris on Monday about the "Someone Like You" songstress, 23.
The Parisian installment of the daily gratis paper also quizzed Lagerfeld on various current events, with M.I.A.'s middle finger during Sunday's Super Bowl performance with Madonna and Nicki Minaj being one of them.
"Nowadays people give the middle finger quite quickly -– it's not the best behavior," Lagerfeld said. "Everybody does that. What's new about that? It's just become a bad habit. People in magazines are 50 percent bimbo and 50 percent pregnant women."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite