Karl Lagerfeld disses Adele again: Says she's 'a little roundish'
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: LUCA BRUNO/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Maybe it's just not fashionable to be apologetic? Outspoken designer Karl Lagerfeld, who followed his infamous Adele dis last year for being "a little too fat" with a harsh Pippa Middleton put-down ("I don't like [her] face. She should only show her back," he reportedly opined), is hardly repentant about his cruel declarations.
In promo clips for CNN's "Fashion: Backstage Pass," the notoriously opinionated and eccentric designer appears unapologetic about his insults. When host Anita Cho asks him, "You did not like the face of Pippa Middleton?" He replies, "No, I think her sister looks better," referring to her older sis, Duchess Kate.
As for his fat-shaming of Adele, the 79-year-old Lagerfeld offers a limp clarification: "I never said that she was fat, I said that she was a little roundish. A little roundish is not fat. But for such a beautiful girl, after that she lost eight kilo [17.6 pounds], so I think the message was not that bad," he tells Cho.
The designer also opens up about his extreme love for his cat Choupette. "You know, there is no marriage yet for human beings and animals," he tells Cho. "I never thought that I would fall in love like this with a cat."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite