Karl Lagerfeld disses Adele again: Says she's 'a little roundish'
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: LUCA BRUNO/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Maybe it's just not fashionable to be apologetic? Outspoken designer Karl Lagerfeld, who followed his infamous Adele dis last year for being "a little too fat" with a harsh Pippa Middleton put-down ("I don't like [her] face. She should only show her back," he reportedly opined), is hardly repentant about his cruel declarations.
In promo clips for CNN's "Fashion: Backstage Pass," the notoriously opinionated and eccentric designer appears unapologetic about his insults. When host Anita Cho asks him, "You did not like the face of Pippa Middleton?" He replies, "No, I think her sister looks better," referring to her older sis, Duchess Kate.
As for his fat-shaming of Adele, the 79-year-old Lagerfeld offers a limp clarification: "I never said that she was fat, I said that she was a little roundish. A little roundish is not fat. But for such a beautiful girl, after that she lost eight kilo [17.6 pounds], so I think the message was not that bad," he tells Cho.
The designer also opens up about his extreme love for his cat Choupette. "You know, there is no marriage yet for human beings and animals," he tells Cho. "I never thought that I would fall in love like this with a cat."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite