Karl Lagerfeld disses Adele again: Says she's 'a little roundish'
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: LUCA BRUNO/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Maybe it's just not fashionable to be apologetic? Outspoken designer Karl Lagerfeld, who followed his infamous Adele dis last year for being "a little too fat" with a harsh Pippa Middleton put-down ("I don't like [her] face. She should only show her back," he reportedly opined), is hardly repentant about his cruel declarations.
In promo clips for CNN's "Fashion: Backstage Pass," the notoriously opinionated and eccentric designer appears unapologetic about his insults. When host Anita Cho asks him, "You did not like the face of Pippa Middleton?" He replies, "No, I think her sister looks better," referring to her older sis, Duchess Kate.
As for his fat-shaming of Adele, the 79-year-old Lagerfeld offers a limp clarification: "I never said that she was fat, I said that she was a little roundish. A little roundish is not fat. But for such a beautiful girl, after that she lost eight kilo [17.6 pounds], so I think the message was not that bad," he tells Cho.
The designer also opens up about his extreme love for his cat Choupette. "You know, there is no marriage yet for human beings and animals," he tells Cho. "I never thought that I would fall in love like this with a cat."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite