Karl Lagerfeld disses Adele again: Says she's 'a little roundish'
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: LUCA BRUNO/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Maybe it's just not fashionable to be apologetic? Outspoken designer Karl Lagerfeld, who followed his infamous Adele dis last year for being "a little too fat" with a harsh Pippa Middleton put-down ("I don't like [her] face. She should only show her back," he reportedly opined), is hardly repentant about his cruel declarations.
In promo clips for CNN's "Fashion: Backstage Pass," the notoriously opinionated and eccentric designer appears unapologetic about his insults. When host Anita Cho asks him, "You did not like the face of Pippa Middleton?" He replies, "No, I think her sister looks better," referring to her older sis, Duchess Kate.
As for his fat-shaming of Adele, the 79-year-old Lagerfeld offers a limp clarification: "I never said that she was fat, I said that she was a little roundish. A little roundish is not fat. But for such a beautiful girl, after that she lost eight kilo [17.6 pounds], so I think the message was not that bad," he tells Cho.
The designer also opens up about his extreme love for his cat Choupette. "You know, there is no marriage yet for human beings and animals," he tells Cho. "I never thought that I would fall in love like this with a cat."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite