Karrueche Tran on Chris Brown and Rihanna: It's been a 'rollercoaster'
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Zavar/NPG4 of 10
- Photo: Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: STFN/GSI6 of 10
- Photo: Instagram7 of 10
- Photo: @Rihanna/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
The trio have been tangled up in a messy love triangle for many months now, ever since Brown started secretly hooking up with on-again, off-again girlfriend Rihanna while still dating Tran, who works with the R&B star on his clothing line. Tran and Brown broke up in October, but are continuing their relationship as business partners -- which has made it difficult for either of them to move on completely.
"I've been on a rollercoaster for the past year," Tran, 23, tells Vibe in a new interview.
That's an understatement. After Brown ended their romance last year, he posted a video to Twitter in which he said he was in love with both of his ex-girlfriends.
"When you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it's kinda difficult," he said, admitting he was "a little drunk" in the clip. "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible, but for me, I feel like that."
"It's a lot going on, but it could be a lot worse," Tran tells Vibe of the ongoing saga. "And that's how I look at life. I take it for what it is. I move forward, grow from it, and at this point, that's what I'm doing. I'm not gonna sit and dwell and become consumed in that negativity, because I could very much be that person, especially when things are so public and so thrown in my face."
Indeed, Brown and Rihanna have been flaunting their rekindled romance all over Instagram and Twitter, with revealing pictures and messages to each other. Asked whether she would ever sit down with the two to work out her issues with them, Tran (who warred with Rihanna on the microblogging site last year) replies, "For everybody, emotionally, that would just be way too much. I'm a very mature person, so if the time ever did come where we would need to sit down and talk, I'd do it … I can work it out, but that would be a lot."
That said, the aspiring model/designer says she still loves her ex-boyfriend and wants him in her life. "At the end of the day, he will always be a friend," she tells Vibe. "We'll always care about each other."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Tim Pocock and Tom Green of NBC's "Camp" sit down with Wonderwall's Chris Gardner for a Wonderview ...Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"Hit and Run" co-stars and fiances Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell talk about their Hollywood romance and more with Wonderwall's Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
"Playing for Keeps" star Gerard Butler talks about going shirtless and more with Wonderwall editor Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite