Kate Hudson, Avril Lavigne Sing Duet at David Foster's Star-Packed Wedding
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 3
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG2 of 3
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Why'd they have to go and make things so complicated?
Canadian songwriter/producer David Foster said "I do" to model Yolanda Hadid on Friday, Us Weekly confirms. But the bride and groom weren't the only stars of the day: a source tells Us that Avril Lavigne and Kate Hudson sang a duet. (Hudson, 32, sang in Rob Marshall's 2009 musical Nine.)
Lavigne, 27, attended the ceremony with boyfriend Brody Jenner; Foster, 62, was married to Jenner's mom Linda Thompson from 1991 to 2005.
Fellow Canadian Michael Buble crooned at the reception, and Kenny G went from table to table playing his saxophone at dinner.
The groom's daughter, Erin, was in attendance with pal Samantha Ronson. Lindsay Lohan's ex "tried to DJ, but was told no," said a source.
This was the fourth marriage for Foster, who is known for composing tracks like "Grown Up Christmas List" and "I Have Nothing," as well as discovering artists including Buble, Josh Groban and Charice.
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite