Katherine Jackson Joins Prince, Paris and Blanket to Attend Family Concert
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com5 of 10
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Temporary guardianship of Michael Jackson's three children -- Paris, Prince and Blanket -- may have been awarded to Katherine Jackson's grandson, T.J. Jackson, earlier this week, but that didn't stop the family matriarch from getting some bonding time in with her grandkids at a Friday concert featuring members of the Jackson family.
Coming together to attend Friday's Unity tour stop in Saratoga, N.Y., Katherine, 82, tagged along with the late King of Pop's kids as Marlon, Tito, Jackie and Jermaine Jackson performed a selection of their greatest hits.
Their concert outing comes one day after Katherine, who had been resting up in Arizona since last week, returned home to her three grandchildren. "Grandma's here! #thankyougod," Paris, 14, tweeted in the wee hours Thursday morning.
Though a judge appointed Tito Jackson's son, T.J., as the children's temporary guardian, the family matriarch intends to file for joint guardianship of Paris, Prince, 15, and Blanket, 10.
"That pleading will essentially now legally reflect how Mrs. Jackson and T.J. have often shared responsibilities of raising the children since Michael Jackson's tragic passing," Katherine's attorney, Perry Sanders, told TMZ.
Katherine lost custody of the children Wednesday after her whereabouts was questioned. Shooting down reports she was kidnapped, the family matriarch confirmed to ABC News she was enjoying a "short vacation and rest" at Arizona's Miraval Resort & Spa.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite