Katy Perry and John Mayer wear matching patriotic outfits
- Photo: Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Heather Lang/.3 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Gibbings Jewelry/Pacific Coast News5 of 12
- Photo: Celebrity Press International/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
Independence Day sweethearts! Katy Perry celebrated the Fourth of July this year with her on-again, off-again boyfriend John Mayer. The "Firework" singer posted a photo on Instagram of herself and Mayer wearing matching patriotic outfits on Thursday.
In the adorable photo, Perry, 28, styles an American flag top, while Mayer, 35, sports a blue shirt with white stars. With their backs to the camera, they give each other a big hug. "Whose broad stripes and bright stars?!" Perry captioned the snapshot.
An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that the pop superstar cheered on the "Paper Doll" singer while he performed at the Philly 4th of July Jam at Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia. "She watched him perform [from] offstage and watched every second of his performance, singing along to every song and dancing," the source tells Us. "She was so into his performance and gave him a big hug and kiss when he finished afterwards."
"She seemed all about him," the insider added.
In the July issue of Vogue, Perry opened up about her relationship with Mayer. The two were broken up at the time of her interview. "I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him," she said. "All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind. Beautiful mind, tortured soul. I do have to figure out why I am attracted to these broken birds."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite