Katy Perry and John Mayer wear matching patriotic outfits
- Photo: Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Heather Lang/.3 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Gibbings Jewelry/Pacific Coast News5 of 12
- Photo: Celebrity Press International/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Independence Day sweethearts! Katy Perry celebrated the Fourth of July this year with her on-again, off-again boyfriend John Mayer. The "Firework" singer posted a photo on Instagram of herself and Mayer wearing matching patriotic outfits on Thursday.
In the adorable photo, Perry, 28, styles an American flag top, while Mayer, 35, sports a blue shirt with white stars. With their backs to the camera, they give each other a big hug. "Whose broad stripes and bright stars?!" Perry captioned the snapshot.
An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that the pop superstar cheered on the "Paper Doll" singer while he performed at the Philly 4th of July Jam at Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia. "She watched him perform [from] offstage and watched every second of his performance, singing along to every song and dancing," the source tells Us. "She was so into his performance and gave him a big hug and kiss when he finished afterwards."
"She seemed all about him," the insider added.
In the July issue of Vogue, Perry opened up about her relationship with Mayer. The two were broken up at the time of her interview. "I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him," she said. "All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind. Beautiful mind, tortured soul. I do have to figure out why I am attracted to these broken birds."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlond Babes
From Crowd Ignite