Katy Perry and John Mayer wear matching patriotic outfits
- Photo: Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Heather Lang/.3 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Gibbings Jewelry/Pacific Coast News5 of 12
- Photo: Celebrity Press International/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'The Chair' Producer Zachary Quinto Talks 'Skepticism' About UnsMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:19:00 PM
- LeBron James' Absence Demands Explanation During Starz's 'Survivor&apMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Megan Ellison Nearing Deal to Co-Finance Leonardo DiCaprio Thriller 'The Revenant'MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Yahoo Acquires Mobile Streaming Start-up RayVMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:48:00 PM
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to Series
Independence Day sweethearts! Katy Perry celebrated the Fourth of July this year with her on-again, off-again boyfriend John Mayer. The "Firework" singer posted a photo on Instagram of herself and Mayer wearing matching patriotic outfits on Thursday.
In the adorable photo, Perry, 28, styles an American flag top, while Mayer, 35, sports a blue shirt with white stars. With their backs to the camera, they give each other a big hug. "Whose broad stripes and bright stars?!" Perry captioned the snapshot.
An eyewitness tells Us Weekly that the pop superstar cheered on the "Paper Doll" singer while he performed at the Philly 4th of July Jam at Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia. "She watched him perform [from] offstage and watched every second of his performance, singing along to every song and dancing," the source tells Us. "She was so into his performance and gave him a big hug and kiss when he finished afterwards."
"She seemed all about him," the insider added.
In the July issue of Vogue, Perry opened up about her relationship with Mayer. The two were broken up at the time of her interview. "I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him," she said. "All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind. Beautiful mind, tortured soul. I do have to figure out why I am attracted to these broken birds."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
January Jones, Paris Hilton, and Toni Collette all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStill Peeved
From Crowd Ignite