Katy Perry Booed at Moschino Show During Milan Fashion Week
- Photo: Instagram1 of 17
- Photo: Instagram2 of 17
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America8 of 17
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters9 of 17
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Mario Anzouni/Reuters15 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
At what point does being fashionably late become unfashionable? Katy Perry found out the hard way on Thursday, Feb. 20, when she showed up just before 9 p.m. to the Moschino runway presentation at Milan Fashion Week -- and was met with a chorus of boos from some annoyed photographers who had been waiting for her to arrive for almost an hour.
The show was scheduled to start at 8 p.m. on Corso Venezia, but the "Dark Horse" singer didn't arrive until 8:55. (Fellow pop star Rita Ora made an entrance just 15 minutes earlier, at 8:40.) A source tells Us Weekly that the photographers at the event got "impatient" while waiting and started booing Perry when she came in to pose on the runway for pictures.
The delay may not have been her fault, though. One insider at the Moschino show told Us "that was the time she was told to come." And another source chalked up the incident to "just getting around the hustle and bustle of fashion week."
In any case, Perry was clearly rattled by the not-so-warm welcome. An onlooker told Us she seemed "upset" throughout the show, and was "pretty shaken up" as she posed for photos with fans afterward.
At least one person was grateful for Perry's presence, though, late or otherwise: designer Jeremy Scott, who was showcasing his debut collection for Moschino.
"THANK YOU katyperry & @ritaora FOR BEING THE BEST GAL PALS A BOY COULD DREAM OF," he tweeted after the show, alongside a photo of the ladies decked out in his clothes. (Perry wore a black and gold ensemble, while Ora donned a bright blue and yellow frock.) "I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!" he added.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite