Katy Perry kept Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus' hair in purse
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision for Kitty Purry Inc./Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Thames/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Scott Gries/Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Theo Kingma/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: Rotello/Photofab/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Katy Perry kept locks of hair from Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift in her purse.
The "Roar" singer asked her fellow pop stars for the bizarre gifts when they shared a dressing room, and they were apparently happy to oblige.
After performing at the online broadcaster iHeartRadio's listening party to launch her new album "Prism" on Tuesday, Perry took questions from fans and was asked what she keeps in her purse.
RELATED: Celebrity chest pieces
She replied, "One of the first times I went to the Grammys, I got to share a dressing room with Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift and I asked them for a lock of their hair from each of them, which is totally creepy, but awesome. I put little bows on them individually and put them in my purse. And that was my little secret and I'm a freak!"
RELATED: Katy Perry's most buzzed-about looks
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite