Katy Perry kept Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus' hair in purse
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision for Kitty Purry Inc./Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Thames/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Scott Gries/Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Theo Kingma/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: Rotello/Photofab/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
Katy Perry kept locks of hair from Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift in her purse.
The "Roar" singer asked her fellow pop stars for the bizarre gifts when they shared a dressing room, and they were apparently happy to oblige.
After performing at the online broadcaster iHeartRadio's listening party to launch her new album "Prism" on Tuesday, Perry took questions from fans and was asked what she keeps in her purse.
RELATED: Celebrity chest pieces
She replied, "One of the first times I went to the Grammys, I got to share a dressing room with Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift and I asked them for a lock of their hair from each of them, which is totally creepy, but awesome. I put little bows on them individually and put them in my purse. And that was my little secret and I'm a freak!"
RELATED: Katy Perry's most buzzed-about looks
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite