Katy Perry kept Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus' hair in purse
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision for Kitty Purry Inc./Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Thames/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Scott Gries/Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Theo Kingma/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: Rotello/Photofab/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Katy Perry kept locks of hair from Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift in her purse.
The "Roar" singer asked her fellow pop stars for the bizarre gifts when they shared a dressing room, and they were apparently happy to oblige.
After performing at the online broadcaster iHeartRadio's listening party to launch her new album "Prism" on Tuesday, Perry took questions from fans and was asked what she keeps in her purse.
RELATED: Celebrity chest pieces
She replied, "One of the first times I went to the Grammys, I got to share a dressing room with Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift and I asked them for a lock of their hair from each of them, which is totally creepy, but awesome. I put little bows on them individually and put them in my purse. And that was my little secret and I'm a freak!"
RELATED: Katy Perry's most buzzed-about looks
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite