Katy Perry kept Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus' hair in purse
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision for Kitty Purry Inc./Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Thames/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Scott Gries/Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Theo Kingma/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: Rotello/Photofab/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Politico Editor Rachel Smolkin Jumps to CNN as Executive Editor, PoliticsMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:23:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3
Katy Perry kept locks of hair from Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift in her purse.
The "Roar" singer asked her fellow pop stars for the bizarre gifts when they shared a dressing room, and they were apparently happy to oblige.
After performing at the online broadcaster iHeartRadio's listening party to launch her new album "Prism" on Tuesday, Perry took questions from fans and was asked what she keeps in her purse.
RELATED: Celebrity chest pieces
She replied, "One of the first times I went to the Grammys, I got to share a dressing room with Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift and I asked them for a lock of their hair from each of them, which is totally creepy, but awesome. I put little bows on them individually and put them in my purse. And that was my little secret and I'm a freak!"
RELATED: Katy Perry's most buzzed-about looks
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite