Katy Perry lands her first Vogue cover
- Photo: Vogue1 of 18
- Photo: Bridow/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: JXA/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: Theo Kingma/Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: Alexandre Meneghini/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Alexandre Meneghini/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Alexandre Meneghini/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: Bridow/WENN; Inset: @katyperry/Twitter11 of 18
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter12 of 18
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks13 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Katy Perry has officially hit the fashion big leagues.
The 28-year-old singer, who notably toned down her wild style in the past year, has landed her very first Vogue cover, shot by famed photographer Annie Liebovitz.
Wearing a floral off-the-shoulder dress and rocking bright red lips, Katy covers the July issue, whose cover interview promises to delve into her "her life, her loves," and her '"fresh, romantic look."
Perry's full cover story and spread will be available on Vogue.com this Tuesday, June 18.
And it seems to be a month of firsts for Perry! The singer just joined Instagram, her first picture being a tease of her left eye for her upcoming Vogue cover.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite