Katy Perry: Mick Jagger Hit On Me When I Was 18
- Photo: PPB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KHAP/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Rotello/Photofab/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: GCL/ZJE/WENN - Rex USA/.9 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Rolling Stone11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
In a recent interview with Australian DJs Ash, Kip & Luttsy, Katy Perry, 29, said that Mick Jagger, 70, hit on her when she was a teenager.
Before she made it big with her 2008 breakout hit I Kissed a Girl, Katy did backup vocals for the likes of Miley Cyrus and Mick Jagger -- specifically his song Old Habits Die Hard, which is how the two met.
"I actually went to dinner with him one time, and he hit on me one time, when I was like, 18," she said.
But according to Katy, everything's all good between the two despite the awkward past.
"But that was a long time ago, and since then he's been very kind, and I got to sing Beast of Burden with him on his stage on The Rolling Stones tour," she said.
And when asked how exactly one "turns down a legend like Mick Jagger?," Katy jokingly had the perfect solution.
"Well, you bring a friend and then they do them," she said. "You sacrifice your friend. 'See ya!'"
Though Jagger denies that he ever made a pass at a then 18-year-old Katy.
"Mick Jagger categorically denies that he has ever made a pass at Katy Perry. ... Perhaps she is confusing him with someone else," his rep said in a statement.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite