Katy Perry: Mick Jagger Hit On Me When I Was 18
- Photo: PPB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KHAP/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Rotello/Photofab/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: GCL/ZJE/WENN - Rex USA/.9 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Rolling Stone11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
In a recent interview with Australian DJs Ash, Kip & Luttsy, Katy Perry, 29, said that Mick Jagger, 70, hit on her when she was a teenager.
Before she made it big with her 2008 breakout hit I Kissed a Girl, Katy did backup vocals for the likes of Miley Cyrus and Mick Jagger -- specifically his song Old Habits Die Hard, which is how the two met.
"I actually went to dinner with him one time, and he hit on me one time, when I was like, 18," she said.
But according to Katy, everything's all good between the two despite the awkward past.
"But that was a long time ago, and since then he's been very kind, and I got to sing Beast of Burden with him on his stage on The Rolling Stones tour," she said.
And when asked how exactly one "turns down a legend like Mick Jagger?," Katy jokingly had the perfect solution.
"Well, you bring a friend and then they do them," she said. "You sacrifice your friend. 'See ya!'"
Though Jagger denies that he ever made a pass at a then 18-year-old Katy.
"Mick Jagger categorically denies that he has ever made a pass at Katy Perry. ... Perhaps she is confusing him with someone else," his rep said in a statement.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite