Katy Perry: Mick Jagger Hit On Me When I Was 18
- Photo: PPB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KHAP/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Rotello/Photofab/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: GCL/ZJE/WENN - Rex USA/.9 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Rolling Stone11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
In a recent interview with Australian DJs Ash, Kip & Luttsy, Katy Perry, 29, said that Mick Jagger, 70, hit on her when she was a teenager.
Before she made it big with her 2008 breakout hit I Kissed a Girl, Katy did backup vocals for the likes of Miley Cyrus and Mick Jagger -- specifically his song Old Habits Die Hard, which is how the two met.
"I actually went to dinner with him one time, and he hit on me one time, when I was like, 18," she said.
But according to Katy, everything's all good between the two despite the awkward past.
"But that was a long time ago, and since then he's been very kind, and I got to sing Beast of Burden with him on his stage on The Rolling Stones tour," she said.
And when asked how exactly one "turns down a legend like Mick Jagger?," Katy jokingly had the perfect solution.
"Well, you bring a friend and then they do them," she said. "You sacrifice your friend. 'See ya!'"
Though Jagger denies that he ever made a pass at a then 18-year-old Katy.
"Mick Jagger categorically denies that he has ever made a pass at Katy Perry. ... Perhaps she is confusing him with someone else," his rep said in a statement.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite