Katy Perry: Mick Jagger Hit On Me When I Was 18
- Photo: PPB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KHAP/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Rotello/Photofab/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: GCL/ZJE/WENN - Rex USA/.9 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Rolling Stone11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
In a recent interview with Australian DJs Ash, Kip & Luttsy, Katy Perry, 29, said that Mick Jagger, 70, hit on her when she was a teenager.
Before she made it big with her 2008 breakout hit I Kissed a Girl, Katy did backup vocals for the likes of Miley Cyrus and Mick Jagger -- specifically his song Old Habits Die Hard, which is how the two met.
"I actually went to dinner with him one time, and he hit on me one time, when I was like, 18," she said.
But according to Katy, everything's all good between the two despite the awkward past.
"But that was a long time ago, and since then he's been very kind, and I got to sing Beast of Burden with him on his stage on The Rolling Stones tour," she said.
And when asked how exactly one "turns down a legend like Mick Jagger?," Katy jokingly had the perfect solution.
"Well, you bring a friend and then they do them," she said. "You sacrifice your friend. 'See ya!'"
Though Jagger denies that he ever made a pass at a then 18-year-old Katy.
"Mick Jagger categorically denies that he has ever made a pass at Katy Perry. ... Perhaps she is confusing him with someone else," his rep said in a statement.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite