Katy Perry: Mick Jagger Hit On Me When I Was 18
- Photo: PPB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: KHAP/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Rotello/Photofab/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: GCL/ZJE/WENN - Rex USA/.9 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Rolling Stone11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Kumail Nanjiani and Jonah Ray Talk Taking a Comic Book Store Stand-Up Show to Comedy CentralMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:06:00 PM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&a
In a recent interview with Australian DJs Ash, Kip & Luttsy, Katy Perry, 29, said that Mick Jagger, 70, hit on her when she was a teenager.
Before she made it big with her 2008 breakout hit I Kissed a Girl, Katy did backup vocals for the likes of Miley Cyrus and Mick Jagger -- specifically his song Old Habits Die Hard, which is how the two met.
"I actually went to dinner with him one time, and he hit on me one time, when I was like, 18," she said.
But according to Katy, everything's all good between the two despite the awkward past.
"But that was a long time ago, and since then he's been very kind, and I got to sing Beast of Burden with him on his stage on The Rolling Stones tour," she said.
And when asked how exactly one "turns down a legend like Mick Jagger?," Katy jokingly had the perfect solution.
"Well, you bring a friend and then they do them," she said. "You sacrifice your friend. 'See ya!'"
Though Jagger denies that he ever made a pass at a then 18-year-old Katy.
"Mick Jagger categorically denies that he has ever made a pass at Katy Perry. ... Perhaps she is confusing him with someone else," his rep said in a statement.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite