Katy Perry: Russell Brand and I Are Not Getting a Divorce!
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: RACHPOOT/Bauer-Griffin5 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Donna Ward/Retna Ltd.8 of 18
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter9 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 18
- Photo: James Veysey / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.11 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 18
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter13 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: LTA/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Katy Perry's life has turned into a bit of a soap opera.
Not only is Perry not pregnant, she's also not getting a divorce from husband of one year, Russell Brand.
The Grammy nominee took to Twitter Wednesday to refute claims she was expecting -- she had previously said she wasn't pregnant, she just liked to eat fast food -- and denied that her marriage was on the rocks.
"First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children?!" Perry, 27, Tweeted, referring to ABC's now defunct soap. The singer punctuated her post with the hashtags #ericakane #pshhh and #ifihadadollarforeverytime.
Though Perry admits she's not expecting with Brand, 36, just yet, she hasn't ruled out adding a little one to their family.
During a November appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Perry said having children is "one of the reasons you get married."
"Especially to the person that you marry. You think, that person is going to be a good partner, a good parent," she explained. "But, I'm not sure it's time yet. We'll see, ya know?"
She added that "if it doesn't hurt the first time, I'll keep popping them out!"
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite