Katy Perry: Russell Brand and I Are Not Getting a Divorce!
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: RACHPOOT/Bauer-Griffin5 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Donna Ward/Retna Ltd.8 of 18
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter9 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 18
- Photo: James Veysey / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.11 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 18
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter13 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: LTA/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Scandal' Adds 'Major Crimes' Actor Jon Tenney in Possibly RomanMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 12:48:04 PM
- 'Ouija' Conjures Leads: 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke &apoMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 12:44:35 PM
- 'Prisoners' Director Denis Villeneuve Eyed for Female-Driven Crime Drama &aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:49:18 AM
- 'Twice Born' Review: Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch as Twits Under Fire in SarajevMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:31:43 AM
- Rick Santorum Compares Obamacare to Apartheid, on Night of Mandela's Death (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:38 AM
- 'Scandal' Adds 'Major Crimes' Actor Jon Tenney in Possibly Roman
Katy Perry's life has turned into a bit of a soap opera.
Not only is Perry not pregnant, she's also not getting a divorce from husband of one year, Russell Brand.
The Grammy nominee took to Twitter Wednesday to refute claims she was expecting -- she had previously said she wasn't pregnant, she just liked to eat fast food -- and denied that her marriage was on the rocks.
"First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children?!" Perry, 27, Tweeted, referring to ABC's now defunct soap. The singer punctuated her post with the hashtags #ericakane #pshhh and #ifihadadollarforeverytime.
Though Perry admits she's not expecting with Brand, 36, just yet, she hasn't ruled out adding a little one to their family.
During a November appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Perry said having children is "one of the reasons you get married."
"Especially to the person that you marry. You think, that person is going to be a good partner, a good parent," she explained. "But, I'm not sure it's time yet. We'll see, ya know?"
She added that "if it doesn't hurt the first time, I'll keep popping them out!"
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRecycled Gown
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite