Katy Perry: Russell Brand and I Are Not Getting a Divorce!Related: Katy Perry, Russell Brand
- Photo: Jonathan Short/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Dave Fisher/AP2 of 18
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: RACHPOOT/Bauer-Griffin5 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Donna Ward/Retna Ltd.8 of 18
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter9 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 18
- Photo: James Veysey / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.11 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 18
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter13 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: LTA/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Katy Perry's life has turned into a bit of a soap opera.
Not only is Perry not pregnant, she's also not getting a divorce from husband of one year, Russell Brand.
The Grammy nominee took to Twitter Wednesday to refute claims she was expecting -- she had previously said she wasn't pregnant, she just liked to eat fast food -- and denied that her marriage was on the rocks.
"First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children?!" Perry, 27, Tweeted, referring to ABC's now defunct soap. The singer punctuated her post with the hashtags #ericakane #pshhh and #ifihadadollarforeverytime.
Though Perry admits she's not expecting with Brand, 36, just yet, she hasn't ruled out adding a little one to their family.
During a November appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Perry said having children is "one of the reasons you get married."
"Especially to the person that you marry. You think, that person is going to be a good partner, a good parent," she explained. "But, I'm not sure it's time yet. We'll see, ya know?"
She added that "if it doesn't hurt the first time, I'll keep popping them out!"
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite