Katy Perry: Russell Brand and I Are Not Getting a Divorce!
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: RACHPOOT/Bauer-Griffin5 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Donna Ward/Retna Ltd.8 of 18
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter9 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 18
- Photo: James Veysey / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.11 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 18
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter13 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: LTA/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Katy Perry's life has turned into a bit of a soap opera.
Not only is Perry not pregnant, she's also not getting a divorce from husband of one year, Russell Brand.
The Grammy nominee took to Twitter Wednesday to refute claims she was expecting -- she had previously said she wasn't pregnant, she just liked to eat fast food -- and denied that her marriage was on the rocks.
"First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children?!" Perry, 27, Tweeted, referring to ABC's now defunct soap. The singer punctuated her post with the hashtags #ericakane #pshhh and #ifihadadollarforeverytime.
Though Perry admits she's not expecting with Brand, 36, just yet, she hasn't ruled out adding a little one to their family.
During a November appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Perry said having children is "one of the reasons you get married."
"Especially to the person that you marry. You think, that person is going to be a good partner, a good parent," she explained. "But, I'm not sure it's time yet. We'll see, ya know?"
She added that "if it doesn't hurt the first time, I'll keep popping them out!"
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite