Katy Perry: Russell Brand and I Are Not Getting a Divorce!
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: RACHPOOT/Bauer-Griffin5 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Donna Ward/Retna Ltd.8 of 18
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter9 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 18
- Photo: James Veysey / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.11 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 18
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter13 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: LTA/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Katy Perry's life has turned into a bit of a soap opera.
Not only is Perry not pregnant, she's also not getting a divorce from husband of one year, Russell Brand.
The Grammy nominee took to Twitter Wednesday to refute claims she was expecting -- she had previously said she wasn't pregnant, she just liked to eat fast food -- and denied that her marriage was on the rocks.
"First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children?!" Perry, 27, Tweeted, referring to ABC's now defunct soap. The singer punctuated her post with the hashtags #ericakane #pshhh and #ifihadadollarforeverytime.
Though Perry admits she's not expecting with Brand, 36, just yet, she hasn't ruled out adding a little one to their family.
During a November appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Perry said having children is "one of the reasons you get married."
"Especially to the person that you marry. You think, that person is going to be a good partner, a good parent," she explained. "But, I'm not sure it's time yet. We'll see, ya know?"
She added that "if it doesn't hurt the first time, I'll keep popping them out!"
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite