Katy Perry, Russell Brand Celebrate Anniversary With Bike Ride
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Donna Ward/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Judd Apatow Hires 'South Park's' Pam Brady to Rewrite 'Business MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:36:00 PM
- CW's 'Flash' Adds 'Rake's' Kelly Frye as SuperMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:25:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WME
Love on wheels!
On Saturday, one day before their one-year wedding anniversary, Katy Perry and husband Russell Brand hit the streets of NYC for a romantic, autumnal bike ride.
As usual, the kooky couple didn't exactly blend into the scenery. The "Last Friday Night" singer, 26, wore Mickey Mouse ears, a purple leopard print scarf and purple leather pants; British comic Brand, 36, was slightly more low-key in a lavender beanie, black leather jacket, t-shirt and black jeans.
It was Oct. 23, 2010 that the couple exchanged vows in a traditional Indian ceremony in front of 80 or so guests at the luxurious Aman-i-Khas resort near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan.
Elaborate anniversary plans may have to wait for the happy couple; Perry is touring Brand's native UK all week. But at the very least, on Sunday night, Perry and Brand were together." Me & the Mr. just watched "Forks Over Knives" it's a pretty cool doc for anyone interested :)," she tweeted on their anniversary. "You can get it on Netflix!"
Brand flew solo in NYC last Wednesday, where he joined protesters for Occupy Wall Street.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite