Katy Perry, Russell Brand Celebrate Anniversary With Bike Ride
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Donna Ward/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Edgar Wright to Direct Young Adult Adaptation 'Grasshopper Jungle' for SonyMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Comedy Central Renews 'Drunk History,' 'Nathan for You'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:45:00 PM
- Colin Firth, Emma Stone riff on working with WoodyMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:42:41 PM
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:41:09 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Edgar Wright to Direct Young Adult Adaptation 'Grasshopper Jungle' for Sony
Love on wheels!
On Saturday, one day before their one-year wedding anniversary, Katy Perry and husband Russell Brand hit the streets of NYC for a romantic, autumnal bike ride.
As usual, the kooky couple didn't exactly blend into the scenery. The "Last Friday Night" singer, 26, wore Mickey Mouse ears, a purple leopard print scarf and purple leather pants; British comic Brand, 36, was slightly more low-key in a lavender beanie, black leather jacket, t-shirt and black jeans.
It was Oct. 23, 2010 that the couple exchanged vows in a traditional Indian ceremony in front of 80 or so guests at the luxurious Aman-i-Khas resort near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan.
Elaborate anniversary plans may have to wait for the happy couple; Perry is touring Brand's native UK all week. But at the very least, on Sunday night, Perry and Brand were together." Me & the Mr. just watched "Forks Over Knives" it's a pretty cool doc for anyone interested :)," she tweeted on their anniversary. "You can get it on Netflix!"
Brand flew solo in NYC last Wednesday, where he joined protesters for Occupy Wall Street.
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite