Katy Perry, Russell Brand finalize divorce
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 29
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 29
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 29
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 29
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 29
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage6 of 29
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 29
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage8 of 29
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 29
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 29
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage11 of 29
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com12 of 29
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage13 of 29
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News14 of 29
- Photo: B. Dowling/WENN15 of 29
- Photo: Promotional16 of 29
- Photo: FS2/WENN17 of 29
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN18 of 29
- Photo: B. Dowling/WENN19 of 29
- Photo: Paul Redmond/WireImage20 of 29
- Photo: KWAB/CNAB/ZDS/WENN21 of 29
- Photo: @katyperry/.22 of 29
- Photo: Splash News23 of 29
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News24 of 29
- Photo: Seth Wenig/Invision/AP25 of 29
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP26 of 29
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP27 of 29
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage28 of 29
More Celeb News
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 millionMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Discovery cancels 'Everest Jump Live' after deadly avalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Even 'Captain America' Can't Stop 'Frozen' at Japan&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 million
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge has granted Katy Perry and Russell Brand a divorce, although the pair won't be legally split up until July.
RELATED: The hottest Grammy couples
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Marc Marmaro signed the judgment Wednesday, less than six weeks after Brand filed for divorce and one day after Perry filed paperwork stating that she and Brand have agreed on all financial issues.
The exact terms of the breakup are confidential.
Brand, Perry and Marmaro all signed the judgment Wednesday, court records show. The couple will become legally single again on July 14 because California law requires that couples wait at least six months after filing before their divorce can be finalized.
The judgment calls for Perry's maiden name, Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, to be restored.
RELATED: Hair lessons from the Grammys
Neither Brand, a British actor and comedian, nor Perry, a pop superstar, indicated in court filings when they separated.
They were married in October 2010 in a lavish wedding at a resort inside a tiger reserve in India.
Their wedding came at a high-point for both of their careers. Brand was introduced to U.S. audiences after hosting the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards and has since starred in films including "Arthur,"
"Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Get Him to the Greek."
Perry has turned out a string of pop hits, including "I Kissed a Girl" and "California Gurls," and is scheduled to perform at Sunday night's Grammy Awards. She has also been nominated for two awards for her song "Firework."
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite