Katy Perry, Russell Brand Shop at a Baby Boutique
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Katy Perry and husband-to-be Russell Brand are hardly trying to squash those pregnancy rumors.
On Sunday, the two - who got engaged on New Year's Eve in India, as UsMagazine.com first reported - scoped out booties at a children's boutique in North London.
Though known for posting quirky messages on her Twitter page, Perry, 25, also has been making a lot of pregnancy references lately.
"Let me tell you 2010 is BUMPIN!" she wrote Jan. 1. On Jan. 8, she also wrote: "Hey @rustyrockets" – Brand's Twitter name – "i heard ur prego-ed."
She added, "I WANT IN AND OUT," a Southern California burger chain, before telling Brand, 34, "I love you … (awwwww barf!)."
Tell Us: Would Katy and Russell make good parents?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite