Katy Perry, Russell Brand Shop at a Baby BoutiqueRelated: Katy Perry, Russell Brand
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Katy Perry and husband-to-be Russell Brand are hardly trying to squash those pregnancy rumors.
On Sunday, the two - who got engaged on New Year's Eve in India, as UsMagazine.com first reported - scoped out booties at a children's boutique in North London.
Though known for posting quirky messages on her Twitter page, Perry, 25, also has been making a lot of pregnancy references lately.
"Let me tell you 2010 is BUMPIN!" she wrote Jan. 1. On Jan. 8, she also wrote: "Hey @rustyrockets" – Brand's Twitter name – "i heard ur prego-ed."
She added, "I WANT IN AND OUT," a Southern California burger chain, before telling Brand, 34, "I love you … (awwwww barf!)."
Tell Us: Would Katy and Russell make good parents?
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite