Katy Perry selling mansion she bought with Russell Brand for $6.925 million
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Twitter8 of 9
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Katy Perry is finally getting rid of the last vestiges of her marriage to Russell Brand. Nine months after the pair finalized their July 2012 divorce, the singer is selling the Hollywood Hills mansion they bought together shortly before news of their split went public. According to real estate site Zillow, Perry had been trying to sell the 1920s-era home quietly but is now listing it publicly for $6.925 million.
Records indicate that the former lovebirds, who wed in October 2010, purchased the property for $6.5 million in June 2011. They reportedly planned to redo it and then move in, but those plans were scrapped when Brand filed for divorce six months later.
Built in the early 1920s, the two-story home sits on three acres of land near celebrity hot spot Chateau Marmont. In addition to the main house, Zillow reports, the gated estate features a carriage house, a garden and a gorgeous pool, complete with a waterfall.
The inside of the mansion is equally impressive. Visitors enter through a stately stone foyer with stained-glass windows, a sweeping staircase and arched doorways, which lead off into other areas of the 8,835-square-foot home. Included among the seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms is a huge, four-room master suite, two guest suites, and staff quarters.
PHOTOS: Celebrity dream homes
There's also a large living room with a small balcony that looks out onto the Hollywood Hills, as well as a big, open kitchen with an island that seats four and a cushioned breakfast nook off to the side. A low-ceilinged dining room offers additional seating, as does a small, arched eat-in area.
Perry, 28, is set to release a new album this summer. She recently split from singer-songwriter John Mayer.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite