Katy Perry selling mansion she bought with Russell Brand for $6.925 million
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Twitter8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Katy Perry is finally getting rid of the last vestiges of her marriage to Russell Brand. Nine months after the pair finalized their July 2012 divorce, the singer is selling the Hollywood Hills mansion they bought together shortly before news of their split went public. According to real estate site Zillow, Perry had been trying to sell the 1920s-era home quietly but is now listing it publicly for $6.925 million.
Records indicate that the former lovebirds, who wed in October 2010, purchased the property for $6.5 million in June 2011. They reportedly planned to redo it and then move in, but those plans were scrapped when Brand filed for divorce six months later.
Built in the early 1920s, the two-story home sits on three acres of land near celebrity hot spot Chateau Marmont. In addition to the main house, Zillow reports, the gated estate features a carriage house, a garden and a gorgeous pool, complete with a waterfall.
The inside of the mansion is equally impressive. Visitors enter through a stately stone foyer with stained-glass windows, a sweeping staircase and arched doorways, which lead off into other areas of the 8,835-square-foot home. Included among the seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms is a huge, four-room master suite, two guest suites, and staff quarters.
PHOTOS: Celebrity dream homes
There's also a large living room with a small balcony that looks out onto the Hollywood Hills, as well as a big, open kitchen with an island that seats four and a cushioned breakfast nook off to the side. A low-ceilinged dining room offers additional seating, as does a small, arched eat-in area.
Perry, 28, is set to release a new album this summer. She recently split from singer-songwriter John Mayer.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite