Katy Perry settles dispute with haircare company
- Photo: Bridow/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Heather Lang/.2 of 12
- Photo: Theo Kingma/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Katy Perry has detangled herself from a hair care deal gone wrong by settling a lawsuit with British brand GHD.
RELATED: The royal couple's favorite sports
The pop star signed on as the face of the Jemella Group's "Good Hair Day" (GHD) brand in 2011 but attempted to sue executives at the company after her contract ended, claiming they owed her $2 million based on a verbal agreement to extend the deal.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
Jemella Group execs filed a motion to block Perry's legal team from suing them, alleging there was no such agreement in place and insisting they had wanted to cut ties with Perry once the deal expired.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
However, both parties have now agreed a truce after reaching a deal to drop the case, according to TMZ.com. It is not known if Perry received any of the $2 million she was seeking.
Get out the vote
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRecycled Gown
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite