Katy Perry settles dispute with haircare company
- Photo: Bridow/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Heather Lang/.2 of 12
- Photo: Theo Kingma/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Katy Perry has detangled herself from a hair care deal gone wrong by settling a lawsuit with British brand GHD.
RELATED: The royal couple's favorite sports
The pop star signed on as the face of the Jemella Group's "Good Hair Day" (GHD) brand in 2011 but attempted to sue executives at the company after her contract ended, claiming they owed her $2 million based on a verbal agreement to extend the deal.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
Jemella Group execs filed a motion to block Perry's legal team from suing them, alleging there was no such agreement in place and insisting they had wanted to cut ties with Perry once the deal expired.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
However, both parties have now agreed a truce after reaching a deal to drop the case, according to TMZ.com. It is not known if Perry received any of the $2 million she was seeking.
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite