Katy Perry Sizzles in First Post-Split Red Carpet Appearance
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/AMA2011/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
All eyes were on Katy Perry when she hit the red carpet Friday night.
In her first official red carpet appearance since Russell Brand filed for divorce on Dec. 30, the 27-year-old singer joined her friend, jewelry designer Markus Molinari, and David Arquette on behalf of GiveLove at 1 Oak in Las Vegas.
"I told her about the cause and she wanted to support it," Molinari told Us Weekly of Perry. "We support each other and that's what friends do."
Sporting a bright blue bob, Perry showed off her fit figure in a body-hugging LBD. "She was very bubbly and happy looking," an onlooker told Us. Indeed. When asked if she was having a good time, "The One That Got Away" singer told Us: "Yeah!"
Proceeds from the event benefit GiveLove's efforts "to provide temporary housing solutions and sanitation systems in earthquake-stricken Haiti." Other stars who turned out for the event include 90210's Shenae Grimes, Paris Hilton, Mehcad Brooks and DJ Mia Moretti.
It's been a tough month for Perry, whose ex Brand, 36, has been trashing her to his conquests. "He's spoken terribly about Katy to them," a source told Us of Brand, who's already found one particular woman to "explore a relationship" with. "[Russell] told her he wanted her to move in with him after the divorce is final."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Day at the Races
Kendra Wilkinson spends a day at the races with her boys on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite