Katy Perry taking Allison Williams as date to Grammys
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Picture Perfect/Rex USA1 of 15
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: GERARDO SOMOZA/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 PMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:57:46 AM
- Brian Stelter's CNN Debut Gets Bumpy Ratings StartMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:43:07 AM
- 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:39:17 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 P
Katy Perry is ditching John Mayer and taking her actress pal Allison Williams to the 2013 Grammy Awards as her date.
Perry has been dating Mayer since last year and they've recently taken their relationship to the next level by house hunting in California.
But instead of walking the red carpet as a couple, Perry has invited Girls star Williams, whose boyfriend, Ricky Van Veen, is close friends with Mayer, to accompany her to the big show on Sunday.
RELATED: Christina Aguilera's worst looks
Williams tells Anderson Cooper, "I am going to the Grammys. Katy Perry is my date. She is the hottest date. She's a friend of mine, and she's nominated, as she should be, and I can't wait to go. She's awesome. She's the best."
The news comes just two weeks after Mayer was pictured out in New York with the actress, sparking rumors of a blossoming romance. It later emerged that both stars were longtime friends.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite