Katy Perry taking Allison Williams as date to Grammys
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Picture Perfect/Rex USA1 of 15
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: GERARDO SOMOZA/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Katy Perry is ditching John Mayer and taking her actress pal Allison Williams to the 2013 Grammy Awards as her date.
Perry has been dating Mayer since last year and they've recently taken their relationship to the next level by house hunting in California.
But instead of walking the red carpet as a couple, Perry has invited Girls star Williams, whose boyfriend, Ricky Van Veen, is close friends with Mayer, to accompany her to the big show on Sunday.
RELATED: Christina Aguilera's worst looks
Williams tells Anderson Cooper, "I am going to the Grammys. Katy Perry is my date. She is the hottest date. She's a friend of mine, and she's nominated, as she should be, and I can't wait to go. She's awesome. She's the best."
The news comes just two weeks after Mayer was pictured out in New York with the actress, sparking rumors of a blossoming romance. It later emerged that both stars were longtime friends.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite