Katy Perry Unfollows Russell Brand on Twitter
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: B. Dowling/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: B. Dowling/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Paul Redmond/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: KWAB/CNAB/ZDS/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Eric Berlanger/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/KCA2010/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Venturelli/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
Katy Perry is cutting Russell Brand out of her life in more ways than one.
The 27-year-old "Firework" singer has unfollowed her soon-to-be ex-husband on Twitter. As of Friday, Perry is still one of the 78 people Brand subscribes to via the social networking site.
It's not surprising, given that Perry is only communicating with Brand, 36, via phone or email. "She's limiting those interactions," a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now). "He's being so atrocious that she feels like she never really knew him."
Perry has been keeping Brand off her mind by focusing on her career: she performed in Jakarta, Indonesia, on Thursday, and she recently shot an Adidas ad in Santa Barbara, Calif.
"She doesn't want to look battered and have people for sorry for her," a Perry source tells Us. "She's very strong and confident."
For much more on the couple's nasty split -- including Brand's plans for a tell-all book documenting his 14-month marriage to Perry -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite