Katy Perry Wasn't Ready to Have a Baby With Russell Brand
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Nick Sadler/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Parade/.6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Fallen Star/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Wonderwall9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is AmeriMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:22:37 AM
- Stephen Colbert Explains 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Role to Letterman (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:13:01 AM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is Ameri
Moviegoers checking out "Katy Perry: Part of Me" this weekend will get a lot more than Technicolor live renditions of Perry's chart-topping hits on the big screen (and in 3D!).
In between snippets of concert performances, the 27-year-old superstar drops one hint after another about the rise and fall of her marriage to Russell Brand during her massive 2011 tour -- including their disagreements over starting a family.
In one backstage scene of the documentary, Brand texts Perry a picture from McDonald's and jokes that they should name their child "Ronald."
But a few minutes later, the "Wide Awake" singer admits that babies are definitely not on her immediate agenda.
"A baby can't have a baby -- and I'm still a baby," she says.
Alas, a source close to British comic Brand, 37, confirms to Us Weekly that children were a sore spot for the couple, who called it quits after just 14 months of marriage last December.
"[Russell] feels there's no point in being married if you don't have kids," the source says. These days, the "Rock of Ages" actor "is ready to move on," the source adds.
Tell Us: Are you going to see "Part of Me" this weekend?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Katy Perry Wasn't Ready to Have a Baby With Russell Brand
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite